Update information Reference COVID 19
New Clean Practicing business Policy :We now require all tour or transfer clients to provide contact details per person Name, Address & Contact No. These are policy request to tour operators .- Personal information will be held in strict confidence for required period of time
AC & T will continue to provide water as required and now supply, Hand Sanitizer for use on day of travel – The driver will be required to **registrar each client before tour or transfer – The vehicle is cleaned before and after each tour and during the tour with clean down of touch area’s as required.
For your understanding and assistance in this matter, to meet our legal requirements to operate, is greatly appreciated.
Regards Malcolm Murray Owner
Currency / Payment:
- All fares and prices are in Australian Dollars and valid from 01 July to 30 June.
- All fares and prices are subject to availability, surcharges, blackout periods and seasonal variations
- We accept: Cash, Credit Card, or Electronic Fund Transfer (preferable)
- Credit Card payment incur a 5% surcharge
- Account Customers strictly 7 days – exceptions are at the discretion of Adelaide Chauffeur & Tour Management
Day or Winery Tours
- Prices for Tours as per website or negotiated price based on personal requirements
- Standard Day Tours are between 9:00 am pickup and 5:00 pm return (some flexibility with times can be negotiated)
- Additional charges may occur based on additional time and/or special requests (i.e. birthday cake, flowers, etc)
- Deposit as nominated in quote is required to secure your booking and is non refundable
- Balance of Full Payment is due 7 days prior to tour commencement
- Special prices for, 2 day Tours / Packages / Transfer or combinations require personal quotes
- Tour dates are booked and confirmed via email
- In the event of any amendment due to operational requirements, Adelaide Chauffeur & Tours will endeavor to source an alternative vehicle at their discretion
- Exceptions to all above are at the discretion of Adelaide Chauffeur & Tour Management
Transfers / Corporate and Personal
- Subject to personal quotes
- Full payment is required prior to service
- Levies apply to transfers between Midnight and 6:00 am
Cancellation Fees ( Including Covid 19)
Cancellation of bookings will incur the following fees: Based on service paid in full
- Tour deposits are non-refundable
- Tours Less than two – 2 days, 100% of total cost
- Tours Between 3 to 7 days – 50% of balance
- COVID 19 Affected Customers who wish to cancel tour will receive balance of refund ( Excluding deposit ) based on notice of more than 8 days “Otherwise the above rule applies”
- COVID 19 Affected Customers who wish to and able to postpone tour as is Good Faith AC & T will return 50% of funds paid ( Excluding deposit ) Upon rebooking ( Subject to availability of date) then simply pay balance owed at that point . This avoids the additional fee’s that would have applied.
- Additional fees and charges may apply for requested postponements. (Excluding Covid 19 related)
- All the above cancellation charges are at the discretion of Adelaide Chauffeur & Tours management at all times.
- Prohibited smoking in all vehicles and all accommodation within Australia, therefore smoking is restricted to the travel stops only
- Prohibited drinking in all vehicles subject to Liquor and Licensing Conditions
- See above details regarding requirements for COVID 19
- Contact Tracing with QR Code is Required for each person Or by written form
- Tours & Transfers are required to be booked by Phone, Contact Form or Email
- Adelaide Chauffeur & Tours reserve the right to make changes as required to travel times and routes at short notice
- Adelaide Chauffeur & Tours accepts no responsibility for the loss or damage to personal effects or luggage
- Adelaide Chauffeur & Tours strongly advises you to take out travel insurance
- Our drivers are chauffeur accredited, fully insured and police checked
- Adelaide Chauffeur & Tours value your privacy.
Adelaide Chauffeur & Tours is a accredited operator and provides a high standard of customer service and business practice as set by the tourism industry as displayed by the Accreditation Operator Tick
Please ensure you are familiar with these Terms and Conditions.
Drop us a line if you have any questions. Thank you for looking.
May your days always shine.